Monday, April 5, 2010

This is it this is now, the time as come to become something real
we are just a small part of the bigger world
a clashing piece of real estate seeking some love
but it's all in vain, we are all so vain

yeah come crashing sound, hold on to what pulls us down
listen love, if it's what you seek let go of him, her and me
cause we're nothing but love wrapped in our own hell
we're not clinging to the love that doesn't fail
no lets make our own bed and forget what's real

grace can you save someone like me?
ignore the pretty petty love and grant sight to me
if I can't rid the attention placed
give me what you would have of me

close our eyes close our eyes
please don't be too far off
tell me if it's not this love, tell me if it's another
tell me so I won't become what I preached

No comments: