Monday, November 9, 2009

part two

I shouldn't be mad, it's childish at best.
I muster up fear to justify pride, either way
pride will feed the beast inside.
I'll push it out, watch it leave, assert
what I really mean.

I'll talk it out, but you won't hear a word
I'll speak my mind to everyone but you.
Cause when it's said and done, breaking
a heart was never what I intended to do.

I do it everytime, masochism at it's very best.
If I open my mouth I should start digging my grave
cause I'll break things by getting in the way.
Yeah but I have faith, faith enough to see that
the road that I travel is perfectly fine for the likes of me.

gravel path is key for skinned knees, dreams are
made of the things you can't really see.
I'll build it up, but on some trust
have you break it just like everyone else before.

whatever whatever it's all the same, I'll go to sleep
and wake up the next day. Throw on some Conor
and life will go on, write some words that justify
the need.

No comments: