Wednesday, November 11, 2009

same old same old when's it going to end?
Cursed with a disease that never heals,
broken spirit reminds me that it's time that wins.
Well I'll tell you the truth, I'm a contender for
this, you tell me you love me and I'll tell you to quit

Records are broken every chance they get
cause I'm the first place loser without any real wins.
And I can still feel my heartbeat when I hold my breath
I guess I've never have been able to hold it enough.
Self pity is the first step of going insane, writing these words
makes it easier to complain.
But what you don't get is what I don't explain
and you'll makes excuses why things aren't the same.

I just want you to know that I've given up on
tying down all the loose ends. Truth be told it's
just you, my pride, and me, just like Andy said.
Pride does funny things to the mind, the heart,
and when it comes down to it, everything's
just in my head.

No comments: