Monday, January 18, 2010

It's funny how the things we do shape the things to come. How you can have no idea what someone is trying to convey through their experiences and you have no way to empathize with what they are saying until you experience something similar. It opens your eyes.

How you never understand a song until something happens in your life, then you suddenly understand what the artist is saying. You know exactly what they were feeling and the sense of happiness or pain or sorrow is felt in the same way.

"I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that. That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist. Or just not be aware that you do exist. Or something like that. I think wanting that is very morbid, but I want it when I get like this. That’s why I’m trying not to think. I just want it all to stop spinning". - The Perks of Being A Wallflower

No comments: