Monday, February 1, 2010

contradiction

I bet it never crossed your mind that you drive me insane
it only crosses my mind one thousand times a day.
I'd forget you in a moments whisper, if only it was that easy
but a pretty face and a lovely soul simply cannot be erased.

I hate that you leave me alone, God you drive me crazy
but I'd love to see you leave me to dance all alone.
You're a breathe of air that chokes me to death
I am the candle and with a slowly decending wick

I'm burning out, I'm burning out..

Oh but it can be a new day! the sun wakes up the sleeper
Be careful then how you live, not as the unwise
but make most of every opportunity, live like you're about to die

I don't consider us the same, play devil's advocate and put me to shame
You just say it's still the okay, I'll try to figure it out by going insane.
Pass me on the street and look away, hide a smile and shy to the side
It doesn't matter though cause..

it can be a new day! the sun wakes up the sleeper
Be careful then how you live, not as the unwise
but make most of every opportunity, live like you're about to die

No comments: