Tuesday, February 2, 2010

spelling

ah Baby you make me want to cry
walk to the bank, swim the shores
down to the river of pity and sighs

Ready to go off and forget this beach
no more water drowing these eyes
down to the river of pity and sighs

I need you to tell me the truth
were you ever going to care?
down the river I'll float on down

To many times have I created
allusions of grand and glorious things
I'll close my eyes and go to sleep

Take a walk to clear my mind
it's filled with words and nostalgic things
they say it never completely goes away

Another time I wish it would have been
a different person, a different heart and place
I'll walk the shores and burn all the time

Nothing ever is simple as it seems
the spirit of your love blows through the trees
the sand moves in perfect harmony

You never can have what won't do
I walk to find another you
the shore, the sand, the river
all are a part of a bigger dream

No comments: