Saturday, April 18, 2009

You make me tired

Man, my life is nothing. The things I worry about, the things I want and desire are nothing. I am so petty sometimes. The things surrounding me are not about me, nor should they be. Life can be taken away in a blink of an eye.

You dig your own grave, you better be prepared to sleep in it. You can't help those who do not want help, and I am inclined to think that help is not wanted. I guess I won't and neither will anyone else. We tried, and no matter how it is spun, it all boils down to the fact that the emotionally unstable can't handle accountability. I do not want to mess with pettiness anymore and it will, I promise, cause a distance between you and everyone who actually cares for your well being. I hope you find the truth one day. If you let us, we can help..

You make me and everyone else tired. You make prayer difficult

No comments: