Tuesday, March 17, 2009

words

I don't have any angry music. It's ironic that all I own is mellow. I need to write, but I have nothing important to say. I feel that I have tension built up with no way to release it. It's like needing to release air from your lungs but not being able to. Maybe it's pent up aggression, or maybe it is the lack of sleep. I haven't gone to bed before 2 am since December. Mostly my fault.

work in progress

Words

What are words but lose of control?
Repeated letters that express how we feel.
The epitomized emotions of runaway fear
Captivating verbatim that captivates a few
A roundhouse kick to the expressively rich
The downfall to those who speak to much

What are words but spoken emotions?
The breakdown of barriers that divide us all
A culmination of the wind and the sun
The tearful goodbye or the yellow bird.

No comments: