Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You don't?

I want to scream really really loud. I am so frustrated and I can't do anything about it. I am so tired. I am always either up or down. I feel bad about complaining, this is just life.

I am praying harder and more fervently than ever before. I feel so drained.

I'm not sure if I want to continue majoring in Political Science. I have been thinking about Journalism. I have been told that I write quite magnificently by different Professors, but when I write, it is more therapeutic for me. I have to express myself or I feel that I will blow up. I need to release the pressure somehow.

It's hard keeping the faith sometimes, I need to always remember that is not about me. Or you for that matter.

I think I treat you far better than you treat me.

Patience is a virtue.

God gives the best to those who leave it up to him..

Talk to me

Don't be this way

I feel like I'm chasing a big fish and in a small boat. All the other fisherman have bigger boats and are going to catch the fish because they're big and have stuff going for them.

Makes me feel small. Makes me feel like my prayers are not good enough. I am not patient and it kills me to be. It feels like it's eating me alive.

She asked me if I was depressed, I replied
"I just don't know where I'm at"
I turn the channels but they're all blank
The fuzzy black/white holds no comfort
only fake snow. Even that makes me feel cold

I strum the notes up and down
syncing rhythmically with me beating heart
If I stopped strumming would my heart no
longer beat? Would it just cave in?

If I chase the light to the very end
would it finally fade to black?

No comments: